Virtual visits available through the Pet Wellness App.
New Client Form
Please bring this form with you on your first visit
Por favor traiga este formulario con usted en su primer visita
- What is Integrative Medicine?
Integrative Medicine is healing-oriented medicine that takes account of the whole pet, including all aspects of lifestyle. It makes use of all appropriate therapies – including but not limited to traditional medicine, surgery, holistic medicine, acupuncture, herbal therapy and diet – and interventions that are natural and less invasive are used when possible. Integrative medicine means taking the time to individualize our therapeutic plans for each patient based on their history, clinical signs and laboratory tests – treating the patient rather than merely the symptoms. We take a closer look at any issues to help uncover the root cause of your pet’s medical condition and symptoms, offering a combination of conventional medicine and integrative medical techniques to fit you and your pet’s lifestyle and to promote optimum health and wellness. We believe good medicine is based on good science, we promote health promotion to prevent illness in the long run and alwaystailor our care to an individual pet’s needs.
- What is Acupuncture?
Acupuncture is the insertion of very fine needles into therapeutic points along the body. These needles serve to stimulate the body’s own natural healing ability, to correct any imbalances and to restore the body to a healthy equilibrium.
- What is Herbal Therapy?
Chinese herbal medicine focuses on restoring a balance of energy, body, and spirit to maintain health. Herbs are used with the goal of restoring balance by nourishing the body. Herbal therapy can help resolve symptoms, treat chronic disease and maintain health and wellness.
- What is Food Therapy?
Food therapy uses food and nutrition as a therapeutic option to treat illness and maintain health and wellness. Food therapy uses the energetic properties of foods to help treat various conditions including allergies and chronic conditions. We will work with you to tailor a specific diet or recipe to improve your pet’s health and resolve various conditions.
- What is Laser Therapy? Laser therapy is a type of light therapy used for healing and to treat pain and inflammation. Laser light therapy induces photo-bio-modulation in cells which helps in repair and rejuvenation of injured or damaged cells. Conditions treated include orthopedic pain, ear infections, skin inflammation, urinary tract infections, dental disease and any condition causing pain or inflammation. We use a class IV laser which can also be used for needle-free acupuncture treatments.
- What is Reiki? Reiki is a japanese energy healing technique that promotes relaxation, reduces stress and anxiety through a gentle touch. reiki improves the flow and balance of the body’s energy to support healing.
- What is Homeopathy?
- Homeopathy is a form of natural medicine that uses very small amounts of natural substance to treat and prevent disease.
- What are Titers? Titers are a type of blood test that measures the body’s antibodies in response to vaccination. In many cases the body maintains a protective antibody level for a sustained amount of time and does not need additional vaccinations for a protective response. We recommend titer testing for pets as a way to ensure your pet is protected from disease and to avoid overvaccination.
- Do You Accept Pet Insurance?
Yes – we do accept pet insurance. Pet Insurance helps with the unexpected costs that may arise in the event of an accident or illness. Just as insurance helps us pay for our healthcare, it can also benefit your pet. Many pet insurances now cover acupuncture and holistic medicine. For a more complete list please contact us. You may also contact the insurance companies directly for any questions. Some insurances we accept include: Trupanion, Embrace, Pet Plan, Nationwide and many others.
- What other options do I have to pay for my pet’s care?
We offer Care Credit to help pay heath expenses. Care Credit offers a medical credit card that gives you and your family a payment option for healthcare expenses including veterinary care. They offer several plans including a 6 month no interest plan. Visit their website to apply today